Just a few things I’ve been enjoying lately:
1. Noteworthy Ladies’ latest cd. Check it out here. Viva La Vida is fantastic! I love buying whole cds instead of singles, because the songs I feel nothing for at first sometimes turn out to be favorites later.
2. Dove’s peanut-butter chocolate squares. The. Best. Candy. Ever.
3. Garrison Keillor’s collection of great poetry, which my discerning friend Angela gave me. (Not poems that he wrote, but poems that he collected and, most likely, read on the air.)
4. Having a spare room so that my father is comfortable when he comes to town.
5. The fantastic, amazing, loving person my father married.
7. Bedtime. And the hot tub before bedtime.
8. Veronica Mars with my sweetheart.
9. Plain yogurt. Really!
10. That the days are actually getting longer.
What are your small delights?